| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Musulipatnam in September is very hot at 28.9 °C (84.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.5 °C (90.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25.3 °C (77.5 °F).
- In September the average daily temperature variation/ range is 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in September is a little damp. Some 156mm (6.1in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:58 long and the longest day is 12:25 long with an average length of 12:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Musulipatnam September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Musulipatnam, India
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Musulipatnam:
- Sagar, India - 886.8 kms (551 miles) NNW
- Nagpur/ Sonegaon, India - 588 kms (365.4 miles) NNW
- Akola, India - 662.4 kms (411.6 miles) NW
- Pune, India - 816.9 kms (507.6 miles) WNW
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 317.6 kms (197.4 miles) WNW
- Belgaum (Sambre), India - 699.3 kms (434.6 miles) W
- Goa, India - 788.5 kms (490 miles) W
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 370.7 kms (230.4 miles) SSW
- Bangalore, India - 525.9 kms (326.8 miles) SW
- Mangalore, Karnataka, India - 772.7 kms (480.1 miles) WSW
- Kozhikode, India - 799.2 kms (496.6 miles) SW
- Pamban, India - 797.1 kms (495.3 miles) SSW