| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Musulipatnam in May is very, very hot at 32.4 °C (90.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 37.3 °C (99.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched. A paltry 20mm (0.8in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:42 long and the longest day is 13:00 long with an average length of 12:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Musulipatnam May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Musulipatnam, India
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Musulipatnam:
- Sagar, India - 886.8 kms (551 miles) NNW
- Nagpur/ Sonegaon, India - 588 kms (365.4 miles) NNW
- Akola, India - 662.4 kms (411.6 miles) NW
- Pune, India - 816.9 kms (507.6 miles) WNW
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 317.6 kms (197.4 miles) WNW
- Belgaum (Sambre), India - 699.3 kms (434.6 miles) W
- Goa, India - 788.5 kms (490 miles) W
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 370.7 kms (230.4 miles) SSW
- Bangalore, India - 525.9 kms (326.8 miles) SW
- Mangalore, Karnataka, India - 772.7 kms (480.1 miles) WSW
- Kozhikode, India - 799.2 kms (496.6 miles) SW
- Pamban, India - 797.1 kms (495.3 miles) SSW